Call Today: (303) 574-1118
Tri-County Health Department
i2 Construction was selected as the negotiated CM/GC to team with Avison Young (Brokerage & Project Management) and Box Studios (Design) for Tri-County Health Department’s Northglenn Office relocation to 1401 W. 122nd Avenue in Westminster. Scope for the new ADA accessible, 27,000 SF facility included a mix of office/admin/conference areas as well as clinical space to service the following needs:
- Children with Special Needs Referrals
- Women’s Health Screening / Family Planning
- HIV / STI Clinic
- Immunizations for Children and Adults
- Medicaid Assistance and Outreach
- Prenatal / Parenting Case Management
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Program
This schedule and systems-critical healthcare project was successfully delivered in approximately 14 weeks. Big thanks to TCHD, the project team and our subcontractors for making this an outstanding collaborative experience.
Photos courtesy of Avison Young.